Skype: Nowadays, a large section of people prefer to use Skype for Video calling from both Mobile and PC. SkypeINC offers high-quality video calling experience and also comes with several exciting features due to which its craze is increasing day by day.
Skype has two different versions, which include the standard Skype version and the business version. Both the versions have a relatively simple user-interface, but sometimes users find it difficult to log-in/sign-in into Skype or Business from their mobile and PC.
Therefore, in this article, we will be sharing a few simple steps with you so that you can easily log-in to your Skype account as well as a business account. Moreover, within this article, we will also explain to you how to change your Skype username.
How to login to Skype?
- First and foremost, visit the Skype official website and download Skype for your Windows OS/macOS or Android/iOS devices.
- After downloading Skype, open it and click or tap on the “Sign in or create” option. Note: As we are only showing you how to sign-in into the account so we can assume that you already have a valid Skypeacc or Microsoft account.
- In this step, either enter your mobile number or email id and proceed to the next step by clicking or tapping on the “Next” button.
- In the previous step, if you have entered your email id, then in this step, enter the password to proceed further, and in case if you have entered your mobile number in the previous step then in this step enter the “Sign-in” code which is already sent to your mobile.
- Finally, after entering the password or sign-in code, login-in into Skype by clicking or tapping on the “Sign-in” button.
So, it is quite evident that by simply following these five simple steps, you will be able to effortlessly login-in into Skype.
How to login/sign-in in Skype Business
- Firstly, download and install Skype Business on your Windows OS/macOS or Android/iOS devices.
- In this step, open the Skype for Business on your device and within the “Sign-in address” area enter the email id and password.
Note: For Skype Business, use your organization credentials and not your personal Skype Name or Microsoft account.
- Finally, click on the checkbox labeled as “Save my Password,” which will save your password for future sign-in and then click on the “Sign-in” button present at the bottom to log-in into Skype Business.
Also Check: Download Zoom Video Conference App
How to change Skype username
- First and foremost, open Skype and click on the “Skype profile image” or “display name,” both of which are present in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- In this step, you need to click on the “Skype Profile” option.
- Once you enter the “Profile” window, click on the Pencil icon and enter the new username. Finally, click on the “tick” icon, which is present just beside the area where you have entered the new username or press “Enter” on your keyboard.
Therefore, by executing these three simple steps, you will be able to change your existing Skype username.
As promised at the beginning of this article, we have shown you how to log-in or sign-in in Skype and Skype Business. Moreover, in this article, we have also shown you a simple method to change the Skype username.
So go through all the sections of this article thoroughly and effortlessly use Skype to video chat with your friends and colleagues.
Leave a Reply