A comprehensive guide to use Netgear wifi Router
How to setup Netgear wifi router?
No one can deny the significance of the Internet in our individual and professional facets of life. From sending an emoji message to a friend to work together with our teammates in a corporate ambiance, the whole thing has to do with internet access. All the things could be possible with a good wifi router, so in this article, we will provide you the information about Netgear wifi Router, so let’s start with its setup.
More Articles: Tecksolving
Netgear products cover an extensive variety of technologies like wifi & LTE, Ethernet, and power line. They focus on consistency and user-friendliness. You can install Netgear routers in different ways.
If you don’t have a PC to set up the Netgear wireless router for the initial time, you can also use your tablet, Wireless laptop, or Smartphone through following the process of how to set up Netgear router below. Connect the Wireless device to the Wireless Netgear router & then organize the internet connection for the device. Here you go
- Attach the given antennas (if any) & connect your modem to the Internet port on your router.
- Switch on your router.
- Now you have to wait until the wifi LED starts.
- Check the router label for your router’s wifi network name (SSID) & network key (password). You can find the label on the back or bottom of your router.
- After that, you need to go to your mobile device WIFI setting
- Connect your device to the network by using the password and details that are listed on your router’s label.
- Launch the NETGEAR app on your mobile device.
- After that, you need to follow the instructions in the Nighthawk app to set up your router & connect to the Internet.
Netgear Wifi Router Login:
- First, open a web browser from a PC or mobile device that is connected to your router’s net.
- Next, you need to write http://www.routerlogin.net or http://www.routerlogin.com into your browser’s address bar and hit enter. You can also enter the default IP address (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1).
- In the router login window, enter your user name & password. The user name is admin by default & the password is password default.
How to Change the Netgear Router Password?
To change your NETGEAR wifi Password, follow these steps:
- Go to your web browser.
- In the address bar, write http://www.routerlogin.net. Instead, you can also enter http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1.
- A login page will open. Enter the router username & password in the given fields. (The default username is admin & the default password is password as mentioned earlier). Click on Log In.
- Once logged in, click on the Wireless segment.
- Now find the option to change your password.
- Provide your new password in the Password (Network Key) fields.
- Click on Apply.
- All the changes made will be saved & your password will be changed.
Best Netgear Wifi Router Models to Buy?
Netgear has long been a name connected with the best Internet, and it certainly has a remarkable lineup of wifi routers. If you are looking for the best wifi router, we’ve collected some of the best Netgear router models right here.
- Netgear Nighthawk X8 R8500 5332 Mbps Router.
- Netgear R6350 1750 Mbps Router.
- Netgear D6000 AC750 Dual Band Gigabit Wifi Modem Router.
- Netgear R6080 100INS 1000 Mbps Router.
- Netgear R7000 AC1900 Dual Band Nighthawk Smart wifi Router.
- Netgear R6260 1600 Mbps Router.