Myloweslife Employee Portal was first released in the year 2009 to boost the execution of workers and staff. This portal was released by Lowe, an organization that runs a chain of 1,840 shops over the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Myloweslife Employee portal is extremely useful as through this portal, you will be able to view all the benefits that you can get from the organization. Moreover, this portal also helps you to manage your work information and salary, and it even helps you to find another carrier within Lowes.
Therefore, in this article, we will show you a few simple steps to sign-up within the Myloweslife portal so that you can avail of all the benefits of this portal. Moreover, we will also inform you how to log-in to the portal if you have already registered yourself and have acquired your Sales Number and password.
How to Sign-up into Myloweslife?
- First and foremost, you need to visit the website Myloweslife.com
- Once you enter the above-mentioned website, you need to enter several personal details like Email Address, First name, last name, Phone number, Zip Code, and a strong password.
- After entering all the credentials, you need to check any of the two, both, or none of the boxes. Note: Beside each box, you will find different options, including “I’d like to receive exclusive email offers, special promotions, and project inspiration” and “I am a Pro, and I make purchases for my business needs.”
- Finally, after checking the box/boxes, you need to click on the “Create Account” button in order to create MyLowe’s account.
- So, it is quite evident that by merely following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to create a Mylowe’s account and avail all the fantastic benefits like view in-store purchases online, save products, articles, photos, and videos, and it even helps to set reminders for upcoming purchases.
Basic requirements to use the Myloweslife Employee Portal
- In order to use this portal, you must be a Lowe’s employee.
- You must have a unique identification number or user-name
- You must have a working PC, laptop, or smartphone, along with a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- You must have a valid password that is assigned to you by your HR.
Therefore before registering into the Myloweslife Employee portal, you must ensure that all the requirements which are mentioned in this section should be fulfilled successfully.
Now we will move into the next section of this article, where we will show you a very simple method to log-in to the Myloweslife Employee Portal.
More Articles: Tecksolving
How to Login/Sign in Myloweslife?
- Firstly, you need to visit the website myloweslife.com
- Once you reach the above-mentioned website, enter the User ID that has been provided to you in the tab below the Sales Number and your password under the Password tab.
- After entering the Sales Number and Password, you need to click on the “log-in” button in order to access the Myloweslife account.
- Finally, after successfully logging in into the Myloweslife Employee Portal, you need to select a suitable option between “Part-time” and “Full-time” according to the type of job that you are assigned with.
- So, you will be easily able to log-in/sign-in into the Myloweslife Employee Portal by following the above-mentioned steps. However, sometimes you can forget the password or come across some server error while logging in to the Myloweslife portal, so in such a case, you need to reset the existing password in order to log-in successfully.
- Generally, it is straightforward to reset the password, but still, if you face any problem regarding the resetting of Myloweslife password, go through the next segment of this article where we will mention the easiest method to change Myloweslife password.
Note: As soon as you select any of the above-mentioned options, you will be taken to the homepage of the Myloweslife portal. At the top of the homepage, you will find a unique navigation bar that contains several interesting topics.
How to Change Myloweslife Password?
- First and foremost, you need to open your browser and visit the website myloweslife.com.
- As you reach the website mentioned above, click on the “Forget Password” link present just under the password field.
- Once you click on the “Forget Password” link, you will be redirected to a new window where you need to answer the security question that you have opted for, at the time of registration.
- After answering the security question, you need to enter your email address. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email that will contain a link through which you will be able to reset your password.
- After entering the new password, you need to re-confirm it by entering the password again within the “Re-confirm New Password” box.
- Finally, after re-entering the new password, press the “Enter” key from the keyboard to successfully reset/change your Myloweslife password.
So, you can easily change the Myloweslife password by merely following the above-mentioned steps.
As promised at the beginning of this article, we have shown you the easiest method to log-in to the Myloweslife Employee Portal. We have also shown you how to sign-up into the Myloweslife Employee Portal.
Finally, in the last section, we have also mentioned a few simple steps to change/reset Myloweslife password so that you can enter into the portal even if you forget the password. So go through each and every section of this article thoroughly and efficiently utilize the Myloweslife Employee Portal.