Over the last decade, video content style is changing to keep on entertaining and engaging the audience. For entertainment, there are many TVs and TV cable operators that are upgraded with the unique trend of cutting cords and signing up online streaming services like Hulu.
What is Hulu?
Let’s dig deep to know more about Hulu. Hulu is one of the best American streaming services. Most of us are in love with Netflix but Hulu has some great features which are more reliable than Netflix.
With Hulu, you can watch original TV shows, movies, and series. The best part is that Hulu is much cheaper than Netflix. Also, it is worth noticing that Hulu has won many awards for producing original shows and movies. Some of the best-awarded shows are Future Man, The Looming Tower, The Handmaid’s Tale, Marvel’s Runaways, Castle Rock, and The Path.
The only drawback is that this streaming service is accessible in the US. Huluapp allows its users to update to the freshest episodes of your favorite TV shows and that too just after 24 hours. Unlike Netflix, the users don’t have to halt for months to watch the latest episodes.
What is Kodi?
Now, let’s understand the meaning and purpose of Kodi. For all the streamers out there, using a VPN with Kodi or Kodi VPN is a necessity. Kodi was previously known as XBMC which was awarded as the best free open-source software media player.
The main aim of Kodi is entertainment. With Kodi, users can install Kodi on Android, Linux, Windows, OSX, and iOS. Users get the opportunity to play and watch their favorite movies, videos, audio, podcasts, etc.
What’s the Benefit of Getting Hulu on Kodi?
As soon as you install Huluapp on Kodi, you can enjoy your favorite content for free. For the users, it is important to find the right platform such that your job of hunting won’t be tiring. This is the main benefit you get by installing Huluapp on Kodi. It serves the users with a live library of movies, videos, and audio which has both playback and resume options.
It acts as a communication service based on the IP address. With the usage of the Kodi video add-on integration system, Huluapp add on services are perfectly maintained. And you can enjoy live streaming with add-n services provided by Kodi.
Step by Step Process to Install Hulu on Kodi?
Follow these steps carefully to install Hulu on Kodi:
- Click and open Kodi.
- Then, click on Systems > File Manager.
- After that, click Add Source >Select None.
- Refer to the URL box and type http://fusion.tvaddons.org
- Click on Done.
- Then, enter the name of the media source.
- Type Fusion and again click Done > Hit OK.
- Again, go to Systems > Settings > Addons.
- There choose Install from the zipping file.
- Pick Fusion to check how you can get Hulu on Kodi.
- Click on xmbc-reports > English > entertainmentrepo.backup-1.1.4.zip.
- After that, wait for the notification that states Entertainment Repo is installed.
- Go to Systems > Settings > Add-ons on your home screen.
- Click Install from repository > Entertainment Repo > Video Add-ons.
- Lastly, pick Hulu Movie TV and click Install.
And it’s done! Now, you’re ready to watch your Hulu movie TV.
How to Uninstall Hulu on Kodi?
In case you wish to uninstall Hulu on Kodi then follow these steps:
- Open the Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All > Hulu.
- Then, click on Uninstall.
- After that, you can turn off the device and wait for 1 minute.
- Then, turn it back on.
Now, you’re free. It’s deactivated.
Also Check: 10 Best Apps For FireStick
Get ready to enjoy watching movies for free with Hulu on Kodi. Though the process of installation is a bit tedious it is worth installing. Don’t worry about installation and deactivation. Just follow these steps and it’s a win situation!