About Free Fire Game
Garena Free Fire, otherwise called Free Fire, is a fight royale game, created by Garena and distributed by Garena for Android and iOS. It turned into the most downloaded mobile game internationally in 2019. The game got the honor of the “Best Popular Vote Game” by the Google Play Store in 2019. As of May 2020, FreeFire has established a standard with more than 80 million day-by-day dynamic users all around the world. As of November 2019, Free Fire has earned more than $1 billion worldwide.
Free Fire Max, an upgraded version of Free Fire, is at present now being developed. The initial pre-registration of FreeFire Max is currently open for the MENA district.
The game comprises up to 50 players falling from a parachute on an island looking for weapons and hardware to kill different players. Players are free to pick their starting position, take weapons and supplies to broaden their fight life.
At the point when players join a game, they will enter a plane, which will fly over the island. While the plane is flying over the island, the players can hop where they need, along these lines allowing them to pick an essential spot to land away from adversaries. In the wake of landing, the players should then go looking for weapons and utility things. Clinical hardware, medium and enormous weapons, explosives, and different things included can be found all through the island.
A definitive objective of the players is to get by on the island with a limit of 50 players online; this requires eliminating all rivals the players experience en route and ensuring that they are the solitary survivors remaining. The accessible safe space of the game’s guide diminishes in size after some time, directing the surviving players into more tight regions to constrain experiences. The last player or group standing wins the round.
Free Fire download for PC: System prerequisites
In request to run Garena FreeFire on PC, ensure that your device has
• Intel Core i5 or the latest
• Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 GPU
• Minimum 2GB RAM, 4GB accessible storage
• Windows PC and Mac running on latest OS version
How to download Free Fire game on Windows 10 PC/laptop
Garena’s Free Fire game download for PC is accessible through Android emulators. There are a few Android emulators that impersonate cell phone applications on a PC/laptop, however, the one we are recommending here is BlueStacks. It’s among the most delightful Android emulators for Windows 10 out there. Here’s how you can utilize BlueStacks to download the Free Fire game on PC.
• Download BlueStacks emulator from the site on your PC/Mac
• Click on the BlueStacks arrangement record to install it on your PC/Mac
• Now open Google Play Store inside the emulator
• Sign in using your Google ID to get to the multiplayer game
• Search for Garena Free Fire at the top-right corner
• Download it to the emulator screen on your PC/Mac
• Start the game within the BlueStacks emulator
• Log in with your Garena FreeFire account subtleties
• Set your keyboard control preference from the game settings
More Articles: Tecksolving