Nowadays, people prefer to perform most of their work, either using mobile apps or innovative software because these apps and software are mostly user-friendly. So, in this article, we will discuss such a user-friendly app Zoom that has gained immense craze within a short period.
In this article, you will come to know about the Zoom Video Conferencing app. This app was reasonably popular a few days back, but now due to lockdown conditions, a large number of people are working from home, so there is a steep increase in the number of Zoom’s daily active users.
Within this article, you will find three different sections from where you will come to know about the essential features of the Zoom video conferencing app. Moreover, we will also mention the necessary steps to download the Zoom Video Conferencing App for Android and iOS, along with the method to download the Zoom app for laptop Windows/MAC.
Main features of Zoom Video Conferencing App
- It has a straightforward user interface, so you will be able to use it comfortably even when you will be using it for the first time.
- It offers HD quality video, and while using this app, you will not experience any buffering.
- With the help of this app, you will be able to create recurring meetings.
- By using Zoom, you will be able to record the call as a video.
- You can arrange a waiting room for the attendees if you don’t want to add all attendees at the same time.
- This app will allow you to share your mobile or laptop screen with other members who are attending the video call. So you will be able to share slides and contents with other attendees.
Now we will move into the next section of this article as we have already mentioned all the essential features of the Zoom Video Conferencing App.
Steps to Download the Zoom Video Calling App for Android and iOS
- First and foremost, you need to open “Play Store” on your Android mobile or “App Store” if you are using an iOS device.
- Once you reach the “Play Store,” you need to tap on the search icon present at the top of the current screen and write “Zoom Cloud Meetings” within the search bar. Similarly, for iOS devices, as you will reach the “App Store,” you need to tap on the search icon and search for “Zoom Cloud Meetings” app.
- Finally, as you will find the “Zoom Cloud Meetings” app on the “Play Store,” you need to tap on the “Install” button and wait for sometimes to allow your device to automatically download and install the app. If you use an iOS device, then tap on the “Install” button and wait till the app is installed on your iOS device.
So by merely following the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to easily download the Zoom Video Conferencing app on your Android or iOS devices.
Steps to Download the Zoom Video Conferencing App for Laptop Windows/MAC
- Firstly, you need to visit the https://zoom.us/download
- Once you reach the above-mentioned website, you need to download the .exe file of the “Zoom Client for Meetings” software by clicking on the “Download” button. Similarly, if you are using a Mac device, then you need to visit the above-mentioned website and then click on the “Download” button just below the “Zoom Clients for Meetings” option.
- As the .exe file is downloaded on your Windows OS or the .pkg file is downloaded on the macOS laptop, you need to install the software on your system by clicking on the .exe file for the Windows OS system, and for the macOS system, you need to click on the .pkg file.
Therefore, it is quite evident that by executing the three above-mentioned steps, you will be able to download the Zoom Video Conferencing app for laptop Windows/Mac.
More Articles: Tecksolving
Now we will discuss some of the pricing plans of the Zoom Video Conferencing app, and eventually, we will reveal how many users can join a particular video call.
How many users can join on call?
Zoom app offers four pricing plans, and depending on the pricing plan that you opt for, the number of persons who can join a video call initiated by you will vary.
The four plans which Zoom offers include the Basic plan, Pro Plan available at 14.99/month/host, Business plan available at 19.99/month/host, and the Enterprise plan, which costs 19.99/month/host. The basic plan is absolutely free.
The Basic plan is mainly suitable for personal meetings, and by selecting this plan, you will be able to host a maximum of 100 participants.
On the other hand, by selecting the Pro plan, which is suitable for small team meetings, you will be able to host a maximum of 100 participants. However, if you want to add more participants, then you can go for the “Large Meeting” add-on, which will allow you to add more 500 or 1000 participants as per the requirements.
The business plan suitable for small and medium businesses can host a maximum of 300 participants. However, if required, you can increase the number to 500 or 1000 as per your requirement by using the “Large Meeting” add-on.
The Enterprise plan, which is mainly used by large enterprises, can host a maximum of 500 participants. Zoom also offers a special plan known as the enterprise plus plan, using which you can host a maximum of 1000 participants.
As promised at the beginning of this article, we have given all possible information regarding the Zoom Video Conferencing app. Moreover, we have also shown you the necessary steps to download the app on your Android or iOS devices so that you can use Zoom to host or participate in any video conference.
We have also mentioned the steps to download the Zoom app for Windows OS and macOS laptops so that you don’t have to depend only on your Android or iOS devices for hosting or participating in video conferences.