A digital strike on android and iOS applications brings about removing or banning a few apps from app stores as these apps force a danger to the security of the nation. Before long the ban, Many apps arose as an option for eliminated apps. I trust sooner or later in time you might search or search for an option app that makes up for the shortfall left by the ShareIT app. Today in this article, I’m going to share the best option for ShareIT named ShareME formerly known as Airdrop. ShareMe is the document sharing app in India and all around the world that can do every one of the fills in as ShareIT app and you can notice practically every one of the provisions of the ShareIt app in it. Here I will cover every one of the elements and features of the ShareMe(AirDrop) app and our genuine topic Downloading and Using ShareMe app on Windows Pc/Laptop.
In the entirety of my past conversations, I said that imitating is the cycle behind emulating android apps on greater screens like Windows and Mac Os Computers. Yet, ShareMe is an android app that can be delivered effectively without imitating moreover. In this article, I will give the total information concerning How to Download and Install ShareMe for Pc/Laptop officially and furthermore by using third-party emulators. Follow the beneath ventures for a total understanding.
- 1 What is ShareMe App ??
- 2 Is Shareme App For Pc is Available?
- 3 Using ShareMe Application With WiFi Connectivity
- 4 Using ShareMe WebShare Without WiFi Connectivity
- 5 How to Install ShareMe for Pc on Windows Pc using Bluestacks App Player?
- 6 How to Install ShareMe for Pc/Laptop On Windows Using Nox App Player Without Bluestacks
ShareMe is the document-sharing app in India and universally that chips away at practically all android devices including Xiaomi, Redmi, Samsung, Oppo, OnePlus, Vivo, LG, RealMe, and more mobile devices. It is an advertisement-free P2P document transfer tool that works without mobile data and is free of the internet. With one tap you can send and get a wide range of files like images, videos, music, apps with lightning speed 200times quicker than Bluetooth. It can transfer and share enormous games like PUBG, Freefire, and Fortnite using ShareMe. ShareMe has a straightforward, clean, and user-friendly interface where everything is masterminded in a friendly reasonable way.
ShareMe application is totally made for android and iOS devices. Coming to the ShareMe Pc Version, This app can connect your mobile device with your PC along these lines you can share and transfer the data. It additionally has an option ShareMe Web share option that can transfer and share data among mobile and PC with Data too. Aside from the accessible methods, Emulation can likewise help in downloading and installing ShareMe Pc App on Computer. Beneath, I will talk about How to Download, Install, and Use ShareMe App for Pc on Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, and XP Operating systems.
To download and to use ShareMe On Pc/Laptop you ought to follow either Method 1 or Method 2. Depending on your prerequisite pick the method which is more helpful for you. In the following aide, initially, I will examine How to Send, Transfer files using Shareme App among mobile and Computer and afterward How to Download and Install ShareMe for Pc on Windows 10, Windows 8,8.1,7, XP, or Mac Os Laptop using Emulators.
Method 1: How to Connect and Use ShareMe app on Computer to Share Files
With the ShareMe application, you can transfer your SD card or internal storage of your android telephone to your PC.
Here I’ll show you how you can transfer your files in the android telephone to windows Pc using a Wi-Fi connection. How about we begin.
• Firstly, We need to go to the Play Store, and on the search box, you need to type ShareMe and Search it.
• After that, you will find an application in particular just click on the install button to start installing the ShareMe application on your mobile.
• Now open the ShareMe and complete the setup cycle.
• After the fruition of the setup interaction, you will find a kind of beneath shown interface.
• Here you can pick what all you need to share, for example, the whole SD Card, Internal Storage, Images, Files, and so on
• Now to connect or use ShareMe on Pc essentially tap on the three-dotted lines incredibly left corner.
• Then find the option Connect to Computer and afterward click on it. Note: Both the Computer and Mobile should be connected to a similar WiFi.
• Now click on the start button here you will find two options versatile or non-password-protected. You can pick any of the options.
• If you use the compact option anybody who is connected to your Wi-Fi can use your SD card or your record.
• If you select the password-protected option you need to set a username and password and just the people who realize your password can use view and use your files.
• You will see a particular kind of interface where a temporary URL or FTP ID is given to you now you need to start the FTP to share your android files to your Pc.
• Now go to your windows and open a browser and type the URL gave to you and click on enter.
• You will be approached to enter username and password, Provide the username and password given to you to gain access.
• Now you will see the interface of your SD card on your Window Pc. From here you can view, download any document from a mobile device to Pc.
• This is regarding how to use ShareMe to transfer or share files from mobile to Pc/Laptop with WiFi connectivity.
Here, I will show you how you can use the ShareMe application to transfer your Mobile application or data to your PC without an internet connection.
• You need to click on the three-dotted lineup and over the left corner and here you will find the Web share option.
• Click on the Web share option and click on the Share button.
• You need to choose the record you need to share to your PC and click on the send button.
• On the following screen, Along with a password and mobile hotspot will be made where you need to connect to the made hotspot network on your Pc/Laptop.
• After connecting to the hotspot on your Pc/Laptop, You need to go to the browser and type the FTP ID gave and click on enter.
• Now you can see the shared record which was shared from your android telephone. You can save or download the shared document to your Pc.
• This is concerning how to use the ShareMe application to transfer and share files from mobile to Pc/Laptop without internet connectivity.
Method 2: Download and Install ShareMe App For Pc Using Emulators
ShareMe app can be downloaded and installed on Windows Pc/Laptop by using an android emulator. In any case, before the genuine course of downloading and installing the ShareMe App for Pc/Laptop using Emulators, Make sure that your PC/Laptop satisfies the minimum necessities.
• Download and install the Official Bluestacks Android Emulator from the beneath link on your Computer, Laptop, or PC.
Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version.
• Open Bluestacks by tapping on a quick launch symbol from the desktop.
• Find the search box and type ShareMe in it, You will find something “Search play for ShareMe” Click on it.
• You will be approached to sign to the Playstore account, Do sign in to your play store account and continue further.
• Now hit on the appropriate ShareMe app from the displayed results.
• Click on the install button to start installing the share me app for Pc.
• After an effective installation, You can start using the SharMe app on Windows Pc or Computer.
Download and Install the Official Nox App Player on your PC, laptop, and afterward follow the beneath steps.
Download NoxPlayer Android Emulator
• Now launch the Nox app player, If you are using it for the initial time. Nox App Player will request that you sign in to the play store account.
• Click on the search box and not type ShareMe in it.
• Then click on Share Me App from the displayed results and hit on the install button.
• Wait for few moments to finish ShareMe Pc installation on windows and macintosh PC.
How to Install ShareMe App for Pc/Laptop on Windows Computer using Memuplay Android Emulator without Bluestacks
Download and install Official Memuplay Android Emulator on to your Pc, Computer and afterward follow the beneath methodology
Download and Install Memuplay Android Emulator
• After downloading, Install the Memuplay android emulator onto Windows/Mac Os Computer.
• Open memuplay, If you are using Memuplay for whenever you first will request to sign in to the playstore.
• After logging into playstore, find out the search button and click on it to type ShareMe in the search box.
• Now search and find the shareme app from the outcomes and click on the install button to start installing the ShareMe App on Windows Pc.
• Within few moments Share Me App will be downloaded and installed on Pc within a couple of moments minutes and.
That is concerning How to download and install Share Me for Pc/Laptop on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac Os Computer. In the event that you find any errors while downloading or installing ShareMe App on the PC do share it with us through commenting and we will be constantly here to determine the blunder.