AirPods are intended to flawlessly work with iPhones and other Apple devices. However, they are very much like some other Bluetooth devices, so you can likewise connect to a Windows PC. On the off chance that you need assistance in pairing these two, here’s our step-by-step guide on how to connect your AirPods to a Windows 10 computer and how to disconnect them too.
Steps to Connect Your AirPods to a Windows 10:
In order to connect your AirPods to a Windows 10 computer, put them in the case, open it, and press and hold the case’s button until the light starts blazing. At long last, go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and click Add Bluetooth or other devices.
1. Put your AirPods inside their charging case. Close the case and stand by for a couple of moments.
2. Then open the AirPods case. Keep the case open with the AirPods inside until you have completed the process of connecting them to your computer.
3. Next, press and hold the button on your charging case until the LED starts blazing. Apple calls the roundabout button on the rear of your AirPods case the Setup button. You will see the LED light within the more established AirPods case, or the front of the new AirPods Pro case.
4. Then open the Windows Start Menu.
5. Next, select Settings. This is the gear icon over the force button.
6. Then click Devices. On the off chance that you don’t see this screen, have a go at expanding the window by or clicking the box icon in the top-right corner of the window. On the off chance that you actually don’t see Devices, click the home icon in the top-left corner of the window.
7. Next, click Bluetooth and other devices. You will see this in the left sidebar, however, this should already be selected of course.
8. Then click Add Bluetooth or other devices. You will see this close to the, in addition, to sign at the top of the window.
9. Next, select Bluetooth. Once you select this as the sort of device that you need to add, a list of accessible Bluetooth devices that are accessible to connect with will open.
10. Then select your AirPods from the list. Select the option Allow for your AirPods to pair with your Windows PC. You should see a window illuminating you that your device is ready to go.
11. Finally, Click Done. Now, you can remove your AirPods from the charging case and use them with your Windows computer.
Once you connect your AirPods to your Windows computer, it very well may be hard to connect them to your other devices. Assuming you need to ensure your AirPods automatically connect to your iPhone or other devices first, here’s how to disconnect them from your Windows computer:
Steps to Disconnect Your AirPods From a Windows 10:
To disconnect your AirPods from a Windows 10 computer go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices. Then, at that point, click your AirPods and select Remove device. At long last, click Yes to disconnect your AirPods from your Windows computer.
1. Open the Windows Start Menu.
2. Next, select Settings.
3. Then click Devices.
4. Next, click Bluetooth and other devices.
5. Then select your AirPods. You will see them under Audio.
6. Next, click Remove device.
7. Finally, click Yes to remove your AirPods.
Steps to Change Your Air Pods Name on a Windows 10:
At the moment when you connect your AirPods to your Windows 10 laptop, they should display the default [Your Name] AirPods moniker (provided that you’ve previously utilized them on an iPhone or Mac). You can change that to anything you desire in Windows 10. However, your progressions won’t carry over to an iPhone or Mac.
1. Press Windows + R to open the Run box. Then, at that point, type control printers and select OK.
2. Right-click your AirPods and select Properties.
3. Switch to the Bluetooth tab.
4. Modify or change the AirPods’ name.
5. Select Apply and OK.
6. Put your AirPods in the Charging Case or Smart Case and take them out again to apply the changes.
More Articles: Tecksolving